- 2017 – current Arts et Technologies de l’Image – Paris (now Master 1)
- 2011-2017 University of medicine – Nantes
- Master’s degree
- Optional biology master
- 1 year abroad, spent in Berlin Charité Medicine University
- 06 – 08 / 2018 Small Studio Paris – Internship. Shader programming, raymarching engine for a VR experience.
Fields of work
Shader programming, game engines, 3D R&D, AR and VR experiences, production pipeline, scripting, rendering, modelling.
- Autodesk Maya, Arnold and Renderman Renderers
- Unreal Engine
- Substance Designer/Painter
- Nuke, Natron
- Shader language
- French – mother tongue
- English – fluent
- German – fluent
I switched from medicine to CG one year and a half ago. However, I think I have to offer on this domain that I have always be passionate about. I’m a fast learner, and I like to have a technical/scientific understanding of the tools I use to create nice experiences.
Paul HUBERT, firstname.lastname@example.org