- 2017-2018 Arts et Technologies de l’Image – Paris
- 2011-2017 University of medicine – Nantes
- Master’s degree
- Optional biology master
- 1 year abroad, spent in Berlin Charité Medicine University
- 06 – 08 / 2018 Small Studio Paris – Internship. Shader programming, raymarching engine for a VR experience.
Fields of work
Technical 3D, shader programming, game engines, AR and VR experiences, production pipeline, scripting, rendering, modelling
- Autodesk Maya
- Arnold, Renderman
- Substance Designer/Painter
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
- Natron, Nuke
- Python – Mostly Maya and Blender API’s
- C# – Essentially experienced in Unity
- Shader language
- French – mother tongue
- English – fluent
- German – fluent
I switched from medicine to CG one year ago ! However, I think I have to offer on this domain that I have always be passionate about. I’m a fast learner, and I like to have a technical/scientific understanding of the tools I use to create nice experiences.
For now, my works focused both on pre-calculated and real time 3D.
Paul HUBERT, email@example.com