- 2017 – current Arts et Technologies de l’Image – Paris 8 University (M2 starting september 2019)
- 2011-2017 University of medicine – Nantes
- Master’s degree
- Optional biology master
- 1 year abroad, spent in Berlin Charité Medicine University
- current Mercenaries Engineering – Internship. R&D in rendering.
- 06 – 08 / 2018 Small Studio Paris – Internship. Shader programming, raymarching engine for a VR experience.
Fields of work
Shader programming, R&D, rendering, game engines, AR and VR experiences, production pipeline, scripting for 3D softwares
- Guerilla Render
- Substance Designer/Painter
- Autodesk Maya, experience with Arnold and Renderman Renderers
- Unreal Engine
- Shader language
- French – mother tongue
- English – fluent
- German – fluent
I switched from medicine to CG 2 years ago. I think I have to offer on this domain that I have always be passionate about. I’m a fast learner, and I like to have a technical/scientific understanding of the tools used to create nice experiences.
Paul HUBERT, email@example.com