- 2017 – current Arts et Technologies de l’Image – Paris 8 University (M2 in september 2019)
- 2011-2017 University of medicine – Nantes
- Master’s degree
- Optional biology master
- 1 year abroad, spent in Berlin Charité Medicine University
- current Mercenaries Engineering – Internship. R&D in rendering.
- 06 – 08 / 2018 Small Studio Paris – Internship. Shader programming, raymarching engine for a VR experience.
Fields of work
Shader programming, game engines, 3D R&D, rendering, AR and VR experiences, production pipeline, scripting
- Guerilla Render
- Autodesk Maya, experience with Arnold and Renderman Renderers
- Unreal Engine
- Substance Designer/Painter
- Shader language
- French – mother tongue
- English – fluent
- German – fluent
I switched from medicine to CG 2 years ago. I think I have to offer on this domain that I have always be passionate about. I’m a fast learner, and I like to have a technical/scientific understanding of the tools used to create nice experiences.
Paul HUBERT, firstname.lastname@example.org